Jul 25 2012
I realize we’re probably all on Dark Knight overload this week, but I couldn’t let this slip by unnoticed. It’s a fantastic piece of poster art combining the villains of all three films into one, along with the hero that took them all down.
I guess Ras al Ghul couldn’t really work his way in there, but he didn’t exactly have an iconic visage other than being Liam Neeson with a goatee. Speaking of ,did anyone else laugh when they flashed back to when he said “My wife was taken from me.” It didn’t help that the trailer for Taken 2 had just played before the movie. The man will never be able to say that word seriously ever again.
More Unreal Posts
- The Greatest Joke Ever Told
- The Best Phone Lock Screen You Can Have
- 6 Examples of Horrible Fake Accents in Movies
- A Remake or Sequel I Really Want to See: Satisfaction
- Taken Trailer Reminds Me that Liam Neeson is a Badass