Jul 18 2012
I’m not a huge comic book reader but if I do engage I prefer more of the superhero type stuff. I just like the drawings and stories a bit more in those. Plus there’s this “unreal” element to them. Like it’s nice to get lost in a world where you’re reading about someone who can life an entire car. I don’t know. Makes me feel like a kid.
But for those that don’t know comics, there are all kinds. I mean we’re talking all kinds. And it’s not often that they’re made available to the masses let alone on the walls of buildings. In some parts of Belgium this is exactly the case. We don’t know all the comics in these photos so perhaps you can help us out!
Check out the Belgian graffiti comic fest after the jump…
Check out the rest below
More Unreal Posts
- How To Deal with the Creepy Girl from The Ring
- 15 Awesome Works of Street Art From Around the World
- 15 Awesome Monkey Comic Book Covers
- The Morning Link: 40 Comics that Should be TV Shows but Aren’t
- Cosplay Fun at Ottawa Comic Con 2012