Jul 02 2012
(click to enlarge)
I think one of the things I miss the most from the new James Bond movies is the fact that there aren’t wacky villains any more. Where’s Mayday, Oddjob or Jaws? Now everything’s all super serious and Bond is just fighting nameless guys with guns who like to wail on his nuts.
Artist Brandon Loving created this piece which celebrates one of Jaws’ finer moments, when he fought a shark (and won). Some are saying this is meant to be the movie shark, Jaws, but that thing was about five times this size. In any case, very cool art here.
More Unreal Posts
- Unreal Movie Review: Quantum of Solace
- Spielberg Goofing Around with Bruce
- Five Obscure Irresponsible Movie Fathers
- Five Reasons Why Every Movie was Awesome As a Kid
- Two Classic Movies You Won’t Believe Are Rated PG