Jun 21 2012
(click to enlarge)
I’m going to dub this “subtle cosplay” as it’s a way ladies can pay tribute to their favorite superheroes without wearing corsets, metal plating or both.
It’s a fashion collection from B for Bell which took inspiration from various superheroes and assembled outfits based around them. It’s like a Project Runway challenged but less gaudy. The Avengers, Batman and Catwoman are all covered, and though it would have been cool to see the outfits on models as well, it’s still a great idea and collection.
Check out the full gallery below:
Middle click to open quickly in a new tab
More Unreal Posts
- A Gallery of Steampunk DC Heroes and Villains
- A Fantastic Superhero Photo Album
- A Great Gallery of Recycled Character Art
- 20 of the Nerdiest, Most Awesome Wedding Cake Toppers
- A Massive Gallery of Chris Stevens’ Black and White Superheroes