Jun 11 2012
Another day, another hilarious mod made possible by PC gaming. I may be a mainly console player myself, but I can’t deny the boundless creativity that modding opens up on the PC. Like without it, we never would have known what it might look like if StarFox characters lived in the GTA universe. And then where would we be?
This rather odd project is exactly as ridiculous as it sounds, and twice as hilarious. They’ve subbed in Starfox models into various cutscenes throughout the game, and the results are pretty damn entertaining. Now, can they make it so you’re playing the entire game as Starfox himself? Because that would be fantastic.
More Unreal Posts
- Mr. Bean Teaches Us All How to Dougie
- LOLcats’ Exceptionally Accurate Review of ‘New Moon’
- A Gallery That Proves You Can Be Anyone in Soul Calibur V
- Game Over: The Greatest Video Game Maneuver Ever Accomplished.
- Welcome to Joyland, China’s Unlicensed Warcraft/Starcraft Theme Park