Jun 11 2012
(click to enlarge)
If I had to pick one artist we’ve featured on the site that I like more than any of the others, it would without question be Dave Rapoza. His detailed renderings of classic characters across TV, video games and film are some of the most incredible on the internet, and it’s why I always jump on the opportunity to post every bit of his new art.
His latest creations expand into new games, namely League of Legends with his phenomenal Garen piece above, and Mordin Solus which you can check out below. Why Mordin have medieval looking armor on, I do not know, but I won’t complain.
The detail is just phenomenal, and I definitely hope he keeps going with more League characters especially, as that game is my latest obsession.
More Unreal Posts
- Steve Wang’s Incredible Photorealistic League of Legend Statues
- Lee Da Woon’s Fantastic League of Legends Art
- A Gallery of Demacia’s Finest from League of Legends
- Mass Effect’s Mordin Solus Gets the Cosplay Treatment
- A Small Gallery of League of Legends Crossover Fanart