Jun 08 2012
Some modern households are blessed with the addition of a game room. Some might consider these rooms “man caves” or any other terminology you wish to use. . Most of them are organized in such a way that it will emphasize utility, ease of access, and most of all “manliness.” I’m not sure how manly gaming is but when you see this room you’ll know what I mean.
Some guy Pete in Texas has really taken it to the limits of gaming setups. I mean if you think you were awesome because you owned 100 Nintendo NES games back in the day that’s one thing. It’s another to own practically every system ever and have the games to boot.
By the way Pete was a Youtube Channel in case you wanted to know. Check out Pete’s amazing set up after the jump
More Unreal Posts
- 10 Nintendo Commercials from the 80s to Bring You Back
- 10 Pre-1985 Gaming Commercials Just for the Fun of It
- 10 Old Atari Commercials That Get You Nostalgic
- Crazy Person Trying to Play Through Superman 64
- The Second Life of an Old Nintendo