Jun 01 2012
Behold, the first real piece of Skyrim DLC: Dawnguard. It’s a game we’ve probably all put behind us by now, but the new DLC model attached to every AAA game means we’ll have a reason to pick it up again soon.
The question is, will you? “Dawnguard” appears to have you taking sides between vampires and vampire hunters, and you have to choose whether you want to be a flying winged demon or…shoot a crossbow. C’mon now, that’s not even fair.
The vampires want to kill the sun so they can presumably walk around all the time, and you have to help/stop them I assume. With Diablo fatigue setting in, this might be a good change of pace. Time to delete shit off my Xbox hard drive to make room!
More Unreal Posts
- A Half-Life Crossbow Kill Music Video
- The Spike VGA World Premiere Trailer Rundown
- Creepy Guy Builds Epic Xbox 360 Room/Dungeon
- So You Think There’s Less Customization in Diablo 3?
- The Final Countdown: Devices that Make Games Suck, Internet Makes it Easy, and Weird Toy Commercials