May 21 2012
Alright, in retrospect “Mr. Potato Daddy” kind of sounds like a weird sex thing, but if you’ve played Bioshock and are looking at the above picture, it’s not quite as weird.
Someone (this guy) took a regular Mr. Potato Head and gave him a bit of a makeover. Everything gets better with cartoon eyes, and the same is obviously true for menacing video game characters as well.
There’s more to the gallery below, as other pictures show his lights glowing and him battling an actual Big Daddy. And losing. Check them out below:
More Unreal Posts
- Get a Load of Steampunk Mr. Potato Head
- A Gallery of Video Games as Classic Art
- If Assassin’s Creed was an Animated Series
- Mondo’s Great Game of Thrones Art So Far
- 10 Simpsons Fan Art Pictures Where They Don’t Look Like The Simpsons