May 17 2012
Why yes, that IS the first time I’ve ever had a title with “Bieber” in it, and I expect it’s the last. But it’s for a good reason, I promise. From Terence Jay Music comes a parody of his “Boyfriend” song which reflects how many girlfriends feel now that Diablo 3 is out.
Complete with Witch Hunter armor, it’s a pretty funny re-work of the song, and I bet there are a few girlfriends out there (my own included) who can attest that some of these points ring true. Not to say that girls can’t ignore their boyfriends for a little Diablo time as well. We’re equal opportunity geeks here.
Watch above, and take your significant other out for dinner tonight. Belial isn’t going anywhere.
More Unreal Posts
- So You Think There’s Less Customization in Diablo 3?
- Going Behind the Mask: Costumers and Their Alter Egos
- The 10 “Sexiest” Comic Con Videos
- The Morning Link: Suicide Girls are Scary Hot
- An Absolutely Bonkers Full Body Diablo Costume