May 14 2012

15 Facts You Might Not Know About Game of Thrones

Published by at 8:00 am under Images,Television

As you may or may not know, we’re pretty big fans of Game of Thrones.   Honestly I think all you really need to see is Joffrey get slapped in the face and you’ll be hooked.   In all seriousness though, few shows come around that have the quality and aesthetic that this show does.

There’s not enough you can say about Peter Dinklage.  But there’s also not enough you can say about the way the show moves, portrays a time period in a unique but also seemingly accurate way right down to the clothing, trees, and rust on s sword.   It’s simply brilliant.

But there might be things you don’t even know about the show!   Things we were surprised by.  Check them out after the jump…

11 Responses to “15 Facts You Might Not Know About Game of Thrones”

1. tonyctitanon 14 May 2012 at 8:57 am

So did these facts come from the dvd special features or hbo go?

2. Matton 14 May 2012 at 11:18 am

Someone could have at least proofread these before posting on here. I mean, Christ, is a complete sentence too much to ask?

3. Sara C.on 14 May 2012 at 1:18 pm

I didn’t know Alfie Allen’s name before today. That’s hilarious that her song is about him. It’s all about how he sleeps late, gets high, plays video games all the time, and can’t get a job.

This bodes well for me—I can’t wait to be famous and work on some awesome HBO show.

4. Droseon 14 May 2012 at 1:21 pm

As much as they were interesting they do sound like they were typed out by someone who doesn’t have a firm grasp on the English language. “Book are too grown up for young girl.” Durr.

5. trashcanmanon 14 May 2012 at 2:50 pm

Well, if numbnuts has the rest of the series all planned out, why the fuck doesn’t he go about WRITING IT if he’s afraid of dying before he finishes? How weird would it be to have to have the tv show finish the series?

6. Emmeton 14 May 2012 at 5:26 pm

I saw these on 9gag, they could have been made by someone on there.

7. anonon 14 May 2012 at 6:59 pm

@Matt Don’t get me started on proof reading and complete sentences.. *glares at Paul*

8. John Moseron 15 May 2012 at 1:26 am

I don’t know why Martin needed to tell the producers how the story ends. They could just make it up as they go along, like they are doing now. I spend most of an episode cringing in anticipation of whatever plot distortion is next.

9. Charlie Wardon 15 May 2012 at 3:41 am

Of all the lazy. . .FIX THESE!!! The trashy ads about Emma Watson’s “BIG SECRET!” or whatever make this site look bad enough, but reposting such obviously flawed content that you could’ve EASILY fixed is just. . .it’s just. . .I don’t know. I don’t get you, Unreality.

10. [...] 15 Facts You Might Not Know About Game of Thrones. [Unreality Mag] [...]

11. Robon 16 May 2012 at 2:18 pm

@trashcanman
    Writers can’t spend all their time writing, you know. I’d rather wait 5 years for a quality work than 1 year for a rushed mess. GRRM is not your bitch.