May 11 2012
Say goodbye to your lunch hour. Anyone with a humor bone in their entire body can appreciate Whose Line Is It Anyways? and I don’t need to extol its virtues here. Needless to say it’s one of the funniest shows ever made, and as it’s improv, things don’t always go according to plan.
This is 44 full minutes of bloopers from Whose Line, and I’m sure there are dozens of hours more. The show is funny when everything goes smoothly, but it might even be more hilarious when it doesn’t.
Did anyone watch that new improv show that had some of these guys that came back last year? I didn’t hear a singular word about it. Was it any good?
More Unreal Posts
- An Awesome Collection of Star Trek Bloopers
- The First Clip from the New Whose Line Is It Anyway
- A Complete Half Hour of Whose Line’s Scenes from a Hat
- From Before the Stone Age To the WoW in a Single Year
- The 15 Funniest Whose Lines is It Anyway? Skits