May 03 2012
- This isn’t real. God I hope that’s washable.
- This was done as a joke that will be funny the first time only and never again.
- It was drawn by his child before he died in a car accident. If it’s a living child, that’s not enough to justify it.
- He has really poor vision and thinks it’s awesome.
- He has good vision and is just an idiot.
Unfortunately, number five would appear to be the likely answer. You should see the Rogue and Magneto he has on his ass. (Joking, but maybe…)
More Unreal Posts
- The Saddest X-Men Costumes of All Time
- When Seinfeld Ruled the World
- The Final Countdown: TV Idiots, Mysteries Explained and PSN’s Fix Date
- Memorable Moments in Movies: The Truffle Shuffle
- 5 Notably Funny Comedians Whose Movies Aren’t Funny Anymore