May 02 2012

The 15 Best Pictures of Scarlett Johansson

Published by at 12:00 pm under Images,Movies

Yes, it’s that time again. Where every few months I take a break from writing to show you lovely pictures of one of our favorite actresses. This time it’s the Black Widow herself, Scarlett Johansson, as I deemed that it would be timely to feature her this week with the Avengers on the horizon.

Johansson joins Christina Hendricks, Mila Kunis, Emma Stone, Olivia Wilde and Emma Watson in this series, and she just might be the best entry yet. What? The girl takes a good picture. I think she’s a touch typecast in her roles, as they always seem to have her seducing a married man in about 70% of her films, but when she gets outside of that box, she really shines.

But enough talk, here are the 15 best pictures of Scarlett Johansson:

Well, hi!

My niece picked out this outfit

All natural. Well, mostly natural

So much volume

I’m not sure why I wore a raincoat at all

Avenging up a storm

THE DRESS

A vision in purple

Channeling Daenerys Targaryen

A rare brunette photo

It was windy out, OK?

A long time ago

Airbrushed to perfection

Just…fantastic

Moment of first crush: The Island

17 Responses to “The 15 Best Pictures of Scarlett Johansson”

1. wevson 02 May 2012 at 12:16 pm

It’s weird how you barely ever see shots from her role in The Perfect Score. I quite liked her as a redhead punky schoolgirl. The movie was kind of entertaining, but no masterpiece mind you.

2. Steve2on 02 May 2012 at 12:28 pm

Ugh, sorry to be the Debbie Downer/Negative Nancy here, but I honestly don’t find her that attractive. At least, not as much as people/Hollywood make her out to be. Not saying she’s ugly in the least. I’d still tap that 6 ways from Sunday. Just saying if I was making the Maxim top 100, she’d probably be somewhere in the 70s (I’m assuming like everything else, they probably rank her in the top 10 or even top 5).

Then again, I feel the same way about Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Biel, and Kim Kardashian. There’s my top 4 of “actresses that aren’t nearly as hot as the public says they are”.

3. J5on 02 May 2012 at 12:37 pm

I was at the movie theater on shrooms when I saw The Island… And yet somehow Scarlett Johansson’s hotness still broke through the psycadelic haze.

4. Mr Cinemaon 02 May 2012 at 12:46 pm

AAAAAWWWWW YYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAA

5. Charlie Wardon 02 May 2012 at 10:45 pm

Her dead, soulless eyes only bother me, huh?

6. Ripleyon 02 May 2012 at 11:37 pm

She has a nice body but that face..kinda not working for me. Sorry

7. jaromiron 03 May 2012 at 5:35 am

I have to admit, aside from her sexy body, her face is not the hottest. But yet I still think she is very beautiful…I know that there are hotter out there, but she has a look that works for her where I do have to put her up there as a 10/10.

8. E. Lee Zimmermanon 03 May 2012 at 9:27 am

I stand with those who don’t find her attractive in the slightest.

9. wevson 03 May 2012 at 10:44 am

What a bunch of fags. This isn’t 4chan, just save your unpopular opinions to yourselves.

10. hallamon 03 May 2012 at 10:45 am

I think she’s stunning. I only post this so that people from the future/aliens won’t look at this comments section and conclude that 5 out of every 8 internet men did NOT find her attractive. That would be inaccurate and a shame.

11. Charlie Wardon 03 May 2012 at 9:47 pm

@wevs: She has a pretty face and—obviously—a nice body, but come on. She’s dead behind those eyes and that just plain kills it for me. It might be an unpopular opinion, but it is mine and I am not required to keep it to myself.

And what’s “4chan”? Is that some website where gay guys share unpopular opinions with each other, or are you just a homophobic little twit? ONLY ONE OPTION CAN BE TRUE!!!

12. wevson 04 May 2012 at 3:27 am

So, she has a pretty face and a rockin’ body, but you, however don’t like her eyes and that’s a total deal breaker? Way to be the shallowest of them all. That or gay. ONLY ONE OPTION CAN BE TRUE, FAGGOT!

13. Charlie Wardon 04 May 2012 at 6:40 am

It’s the lack of personality in the eyes. I think you need the word “shallow” defined for you. It’s difficult to get across what I mean, but something in those peepers is just. . .blank. There’s no warmth, no humanity, no soul. That’s what I find unattractive about her, and what I have always found unattractive about her. Which is fine. I’m not making a personal attack on the broad. She probably wouldn’t find me attractive, either. She’s not required to, and I’m not required to in return. We’ll never meet, we’ll never date, and hey, guess what? THE SAME APPLIES TO YOU. What do you care if she doesn’t do it for me? It’s not your girlfriend I’m insulting, it’s a pathetic fantasy crush. Learn the difference.

And yeah, calling me homophobic slurs would totally hurt my feelings if it weren’t simply the go-to insult for a feeble mind. Maybe it offends you more than it does me because you’re less secure in your orientation, but just so you know you’re basically pissing into the wind with that word. You’re not doing any damage to ANYTHING but the way people view you.

(I still don’t know what 4chan is. I tried to Google it but my work computer blocks the site. Did they offend your last imaginary girlfriend or something? Is that why you’re so mad?)

14. wevson 04 May 2012 at 8:41 am

Your argument is just wrong as hell. Nobody is forcing you to like her, but don’t lie about it to look cool and different. “Oh look at me, I don’t like her, cause I’m so sensitive and her eyes aren’t purdy.”

We both know that’s a lie and you’d drop your pants like a puppy in a river given the slightest hint from her, so please, save your lectures about opinion entitlement for someone else.

That, or of course, you’re gay. Which might actually hold some cred, cause any normal person would just ignore sexual orientation-based insults on the internet, but they really seem to be striking a nerve with you.

15. LovingGuyKLon 24 Aug 2012 at 12:55 pm

Scarlett, will you marry me. :)

16. The 15 Best Pictures of Blake Lively |on 11 Sep 2012 at 12:00 pm

[...] More Unreal PostsThe 15 Best Pictures of Eliza DushkuThe 15 Best Pictures of Scarlett JohanssonThe 15 Best Pictures of Olivia Wilde20 Actresses With Amazing LegsThe Fifteen Best Pictures of Emma [...]

17. Carloson 02 Nov 2012 at 8:47 am

I’ve seen here the 15 or 20 people in te world who dislike Scarlett Johansson.
    I’d like to see you. boys, having the slightiest chance with her. Would you say then she has dead eyes or her face isn’t that attractive? Lol.