Apr 25 2012
George Lucas should not watch this video, lest he get any ideas about making the next Kinect Star Wars game singing-based, but for the rest of us, it’s a pretty fun mash-up.
In an effort to get their pop song a bit of attention, Hot Problems decided to lip-sync it to all six Star Wars movies. As it turns out, they did a pretty good job, and it’s the most fun Star Wars has had in years. Even the prequels look like a good time with this song in the background.
Check it out above, and play it during your next monthly Star Wars costume party. What, you guys don’t have those? Me neither…
More Unreal Posts
- Star Wars Sells Out (More Than Usual)
- No Thank You: Terrifying Star Wars Bodysuits
- Patton Oswalt on George Lucas
- Fantastic Star Wars Art from Mark McHaley
- A Star Wars Pizza Party and Grand Photoshoot