Apr 10 2012
What happens when DC finally runs out of A-list superheroes to make movies about? Superman, Batman and Green Lantern have been done. Wonder Woman and The Flash can’t be far away. What happens when there’s not one. Good. Hero. Left?
Well, they’ll dip into their lesser known stable of superpowered beings. Many have played second fiddle to the big boys for some time, but now with Hollywood’s creative bankruptcy in full effect, they’ll have their moment to shine.
These faux movie posters were created as part of a contest over at Super Punch, and you can see some of the other selections below.
More Unreal Posts
- The Morning Link: If Movie Posters Used Bad Reviews
- 10 Pretty Cool Fanmade Movie Posters
- The Final Countdown: B-Movie Poster Remakes, Mila Kunis the Russian and Borderlands 2 is Coming
- The Morning Link: If Movie Universes had Propaganda Posters
- A Selection Old School Horror and B Movie Posters