Mar 20 2012
(click to enlarge)
Yesterday, I covered one fan’s attempt to make up for Bioware dropping the ball on Tali’Zorah’s face reveal in Mass Effect 3. Today, I have a similar fan effort to correct the game’s far greater problem, the ending.
It’s been talked to death already, but needless to say it wasn’t satisfying. But you know what would be satsifying? A giant “The Reapers are dead party” aboard the SSV Normandy!
Sure, if this scene existed and the entire crew was alive and well and getting down to Party Rock Anthem, it might have been an equally controversial ending, but I can’t say that it would have been worse than what we got.
I just love the artist’s attention to detail. Tali’s straws, Wrex’s baby, Mordin’s karaoke. Yep, this is the ending I’m pretending happened.
More Unreal Posts
- An Excellent Mass Effect Portrait Series
- Fantastic Mass Effect Loyalty Mission Movie Posters
- Holy Crap: How to “Win” Mass Effect 2
- So We’re Getting a Deus Ex Movie Huh?
- Lost Questions: Some Like It Hoth