Mar 15 2012
I think I can safely say that this is one of, if not the best scene in any Jean Claude Van Damme movie. Granted seeing him try to dance in the movie Breakin’ in which you see him for about 20 seconds is pretty amazing, this scene absolutely rocks simply because he’s the star.
It’s from Kickboxer, and his “master” decides to get him drunk while at a local bar. This is so Van Damme can continue his “training” and learn to fight good fighters while intoxicated.
But clearly the amazingness from this scene stems from A. His outfit and B. The ridiculous crap he pulls off in this scene.
More Unreal Posts
- The Morning Link: Action Stars Who Clearly Couldn’t Fight
- Morning Link: Van Damme to Make Bloodsport 2?
- Late to the Party: Warrior
- A Tribute to Jean Claude Van Damme: 6 Classic Roles I’ll Never Forget
- The GIF of the Week: Van Damme’s Kickboxer Dance Immortalized