Mar 09 2012
I’ve been told to mention this at least a dozen times by now, but COMMUNITY RETURNS MARCH 15TH! It didn’t get cancelled after all, and a hiatus turned out to be…a hiatus. Imagine that!
This new trailer aims to get you ramped up for a whole (second half of a) season, meaning it will now officially outlast Arrested Development. I guess it gets some sort of medal for that.
The trailer shows a whole host of chaos going on at Greendale, and the stakes have never been higher, or something like that. Anyway, I’m looking forward to Chang apparently becoming a dictator and ruling the school with an iron first for at least one episode.
More Unreal Posts
- Has Anyone In This Family Ever Even SEEN a Chicken?
- The Arrested Development Reunion Photo That Wins the Internet
- The Game of Thrones Cast Reimagined as Arrested Development, Mad Men and Seinfeld
- Tim Doyle’s Famous TV Locations
- So What the Hell is an ‘Entourage’ Movie Going to be Like?