Mar 08 2012
(click to enlarge)
Usually when we see one of these “alternate theory boards” it’s about Pokemon taking place in post-nuclear war Japan, or Harry Potter hallucinating about being a wizard as he starves to death under the stairs. But today we have a theory from a different game, The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask.
The idea is that the game isn’t really about what it says its about, rather the true message is accepting death, and Termina never really existed at all. It’s kind of an interesting theory with a few disparate pieces, but I definitely buy parts of it.
Now, Ocarina of Time was just a metaphor for puberty right? Why else would there be so many hot ladies?
More Unreal Posts
- The Haunting of Majora’s Mask Continues
- The Creepy Hidden Screen Buried in Sonic CD
- Video Game Lover’s Car Not to be ****ed With
- The Assassin’s Creed Death Metal Poison Blade Ball
- The Mind Blowing Revelation that Majora’s Masks are Starfox Characters