Mar 06 2012
You may think that I’ve been sitting here writing posts all day, but you’re wrong. I actually wrote everything in advance so I could sit on my ass playing Mass Effect 3 all day after I picked it up this morning at Gamestop. There are no “sick days” on Unreality, so I had to make do.
Though this is my past self writing this, I’m sure I’m having a grand old time blasting geth with my lady love Tali, as long as our last encounter didn’t give her some sort of flu that killed her in the interim between games.
If you haven’t bought the game yet, watch this launch trailer, then go buy it, as you will surely be convinced.
More Unreal Posts
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Every Love Story in Mass Effect 2
- Yeah, I Would Have Played a Mass Effect FPS
- Sim City Has Shown Me That Reviews Don’t Work, So I’m Not Writing Them Anymore
- An Alternative Trailer for Mass Effect 3
- Absurdly Epic ‘Final Fantasy XIII Trailer’ – Now in English!