Feb 20 2012
Now that everybody and their mom is good at making high quality YouTube videos, I’ve seen a lot of “games brought to life” offerings in the last few years. But after watching this one, it’s clear that I’ve found one of the best.
If you’re my age or close to it, Goldeneye 64 is a shared memory that will never be forgotten for as long as we’re gamers. To bring it to life effectively would require quite a lot of small details, and this video has them all.
It focuses on an age old problem of the game, how much of an idiot Natalya is, and I was laughing pretty hard by the end. Check it out for yourself and see if you feel the same way.
More Unreal Posts
- Real Life Mario Kart – The Best Version Yet
- Why Video Games Suck with Dara O’Briain
- The Evolution of Video Game Sound
- Noobz: The Gamer Movie Too Dumb to Live
- 10 Street Fighter in Real Life Vidoes