Jan 31 2012
I’m not one to post random and cool nature photos just because they are indeed random and cool, but I couldn’t pass up what has the be the best real-life interpretation of the Venom symbiote I’ve ever seen.
It’s a rare kind of caterpillar that looks like it landed here on the back of a meteor, and if it bit me, I would actually be disappointed if I didn’t develop superpowers within the day.
When that thing comes out of a cocoon later, that’s going to be the most evil looking butterfly on the planet.
More Unreal Posts
- Is the Dragon Backpack Completely Lame or Badass?
- Photoshopping Disney Characters Where they Don’t Belong
- Pray to St. Link of Hyrule
- Oh My God, These Russian Meteor Videos
- Meg Griffin is Perhaps the Most Accurate Cartoon to Ever Come to Life