Jan 31 2012
Go here to see the most sexist superhero costumes.
Yes, that is “sexist” not “sexiest” though you might disagree if you have a thing for fictional animated women. But there’s a difference between sexy and ridiculous, and here are instances where the line is crossed.
There’s going to be a First Class sequel? – [FilmDrunk]
THQ in deep trouble with NASDAQ – [Insert Coin]
How to make an alien brain hemorrhage cocktail – [GeeksAreSexy]
Exercising makes you look dumb – [Holytaco]
Namor not the Iron Man 3 villain – [GammaSquad]
Highlights of this year’s X-Games – [Heavy]
Mass Effect deaths infographic – [UGO]
When sports go wrong – [TheChive]
Arrested Development comeback officially official – [Pajiba]
Maru gets a new house – [Neatorama]
An awesome trailer for The Witcher 2 – [Maxim]
The most jacked UGA cheerleader – [BroBible]
More Unreal Posts
- 10 Awesome Examples of Today’s Video Games into Atari Format
- How the Hell Did I Miss the Mass Effect 2 Teaser Trailer?
- The Final Countdown: Darth Maul Lives, One-Note Actors and Gamer Exploitation
- The Final Countdown: Needless Evil, Uncomfortable Montages and the Grand Theft Auto 5 Trailer
- Five Entertaining Iron Man Movie Trailer Mashups