Jan 31 2012
I’m not going to pretend that this is anything more than viral marketing, but I will say it’s the best damn bit of viral marketing I can remember seeing in years.
It’s a stunt for the movie teenager superhero flick Chronicle, where human shaped cut-outs were attached to RC planes and flown around NYC. The effect, as you’ll see, is quite incredible, and I’ll be damned if that wouldn’t have caught me off guard if I didn’t know what was going on.
Also cool to note is that Unreality guest writer TJ Fink was actually involved in crafting this project. And I hear Chronicle is pretty damn good to boot.
More Unreal Posts
- Viral Marketing at Its Finest
- 8-Bit Monsters Destroy NYC in PIXELS
- “Oh Look at You!…You’re Beautiful!”
- Stick Figure Fighting, League of Legends Style
- The Final Countdown: New Game Releases this Week, A couple new Websites, and the Rambo Fight Club