Jan 27 2012
(click to enlarge)
This isn’t the first time I’ve seen Fast Food characters in a fighting game, but this art project goes far, far beyond that. Artist Kei-Suwabe has taken a host of popular characters from western and Japanese pop culture, and rendered them all in the style of Street Fighter 4. Yes, that includes a few fast food mascots, but folks like Waldo, Bob Ross and Hello Kitty also make appearances.
I can’t claim to know about 80% of these, but it’s certainly a worthwhile gallery to browse through as you’ll pick out a few icons you recognize. I really would like to play such a title, but I can’t see McDonald’s letting their clown be portrayed as even more creepy than he already is.
Check out the giant gallery below. 1,000 internet points if you can name them all.
More Unreal Posts
- 15 Clever McDonald’s Advertisements
- Behind the Movie Masks and Make-up
- Classical Paintings of Pop Culture Characters
- A Gallery of Strange Comic Art from Paperlab
- The Final Countdown: Six Fake Foods You Have, Beautiful Women Curse, and Busey Time