Jan 24 2012
(click to enlarge)
I was tempted to possibly give Star Wars: The Old Republic a shot, despite my distaste for MMOs. The game seemed to be really popular and well-liked, but soon as players get deeper into it, sentiments began to change. Bugs and patches that made new bugs caused a huge number of players to unsubscribe, and now the tide seems to have shifted in terms of fan support.
To catch up on the whole saga, 4chan’s /v/ made this rather hilarious comic with Star Wars Episode III scenes explaining where Bioware went so wrong with the game. The rest of the pieces are below, but first, a glossary of terms.
TOR – The Old Repbulic
B – Bioware, creator of the game
/v/ – 4chan’s video game section
EA – Owners of Bioware, said to be a corrupting influence
Biodrones – A Bioware fan who will defend the company to the death.
Now read on:
More Unreal Posts
- Star Wars Scenes Reworked as Non-Sci-Fi Dramas
- Dogs Bark the Star Wars Theme
- A Compilation of When Cheese Fails in Starcraft 2
- The Best Trailer at E3 – Star Wars: The Old Republic
- The Star Wars Photoshopping Project: Just How Much Fun Can One Man Have With One Image?