Jan 24 2012
Go here to see life lessons from Final Fantasy.
“Chocobos, Moogles, spells and swords, each Final Fantasy game may have an individual story with unique characters and settings, but some elements of the franchise appear in every title. These elements have reoccurred so many times that the lessons that come along with them have been drilled into our minds.
Myths everyone believes thanks to movies – [Cracked]
Microsoft ditching Xbox Live points? – [Insert Coin]
Superheroes switching genders – [GeeksAreSexy]
Predator with Andy Serkis? – [FilmDrunk]
NBC picks up a ton of pilots – [WarmingGlow]
20 WTF Oscar nominations – [Pajiba]
When websites were young – [theChive]
ESPN using shameless tactics – [WWIW]
Heather Graham is still hot – [HollywoodTuna]
The most insane brain x-ray ever – [SocialHype]
Meeting Doctor Who in Fallout – [GamerToob]
Today’s girl is Katrina Hodgson – [Maxim]
Heidi Klum is getting divorce – [BroBible]
Ezio in Soul Calibur V – [ToplessRobot]
More Unreal Posts
- A Video Demonstration of the Evolution of Final Fantasy Battles
- The Final Countdown: Rooting for Relationships, Lessons from Video Games and Wii U Abandoned
- Young Joaquin Phoenix is…SUPERKID!
- Andy Serkis Reads The Hobbit as Gollum
- New Final Fantasy XIII Screens