Jan 20 2012
(click to enlarge, but don’t)
This isn’t our first tango with the terrifying idea of bringing cartoon characters to life, but it is undoubtedly the scariest.
While those were mere pictures, what we have here are two full size busts of Beavis and Butthead crafted by professional makeup artist Kevin Kirkpatrick. I don’t know if this is for some new skit MTV is doing, or just for the hell of it, but in either case, I think these things should be burned before they come to life and start murdering people.
But serious, awesome job.
More Unreal Posts
- A Freaky Gallery of Cartoon Characters Untooned
- 11 Interesting Interpretations of Television through Idiot Box Artwork
- Five Primetime Cartoon Shows Original Clips
- If Famous Duos/Groups Became Merged
- The Countdown: Bad Guys’ View, Cartoon Celebrities and Sims Get Political