Jan 11 2012
(click to enlarge)
If you like the space-wasting Skyrim menus so much that you want to look at them always, there’s a new skin for Windows that allows you to do just that, and it can make your desktop look like the image above.
How do you do it? I’ll walk you through the steps.
1. Install Rainmeter, which is how you make all sorts of crazy desktop skins for Windows.
2. Download and use this Skyrim skin from DeviantArtist Axerron.
More Unreal Posts
- The Problem(s) with Skyrim’s Menus
- The Gorgeous World of Skyrim as Seen Through Screenshots
- We Are So Small…
- The Final Countdown: Awesome Astronauts, Venom Returns and Shorter Games
- A Gallery of 50 Beautiful Halo Screenshots