Dec 23 2011

Twenty More Excellent Video Game Wallpapers for You

Published by at 10:00 am under Images,Video Games

(click to enlarge)

If you’re like me, you wait ENTIRELY too long to change your desktop wallpaper, often leaving the same one up for months, even years if you’re not paying attention.

Well today I’m here to change all that. If you’re a gamer, and you can’t find a new wallpaper in this collection, I don’t know what to tell you. This is a gallery of some pretty impressive images from many of the best games in existence, and it makes me wish I had more monitors so I didn’t have to choose.

From Bioshock to Mass Effect to Portal to Warcraft to Team Fortress and more, there’s something in this collection for everyone. Click on any of the pictures to get them wallpaper-sized.

More on the next page.

8 Responses to “Twenty More Excellent Video Game Wallpapers for You”

1. matton 23 Dec 2011 at 11:26 am

Hey paul, check out this video, G4 put together a mega-trailer featuring nearly every game of the past year and it is truly epic to see how many amazing games their were this year

2. Democrituson 23 Dec 2011 at 6:18 pm

Thank you! Just in time for a fresh Windows install! :)

3. matty429on 23 Dec 2011 at 7:07 pm

For all the things wrong with the Final Fantasy series at the moment, they sure as hell do eyes well, which is quite rare in games

4. Kandiceon 24 Dec 2011 at 3:18 am

Love the Fallout and the first ME wallpaper, so pretty and detailed. I always get shocked to see what someone can do with photoshop and a little time on their hands.

5. Joeon 24 Dec 2011 at 9:24 am

cant figure out the very last wallpaper, which game is that?

6. Johnon 24 Dec 2011 at 12:25 pm

I think the last one is Demon Souls for PS3. I really loved Dark Souls, definitely my GOTY.

7. Rob Jon 04 Nov 2012 at 12:08 pm

Some good papers here, I particularly like the Fallout one, using the skyline image from it that was photoshopped in as my current wallpaper

8. Mr.Bombon 04 Nov 2012 at 12:30 pm

Is it bad that when I saw the second Pokemon one that I thought the colors in the back ground were what the Pokemon was weak to?