Dec 21 2011
You’ll probably remember this post from a few weeks back which showed Calvin and Hobbes grown up as secret agents. Well now, from the same artist comes a look at their arch rivals, the dastardly Christopher Robin and his sidekick Pooh Bear.
It makes sense that the two would be enemies, as they both have the same sort of relationship with their imaginary animal friends. What? You didn’t think Christopher Robin really was friends with a bunch of talking animals did you?
Anyway, I hope this series continues and we get to see them battle it out.
More Unreal Posts
- Winnie the Pooh Meets Han and Chewie
- Winnie the Pooh Demonstrates Mental Disorders
- Awesome Animated Movie Sidekicks
- An Epic Playground Brawl is Brewing
- The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of the Future