Dec 12 2011
Alright, well make that the SECOND greatest video game maneuver ever accomplished, as I think it BARELY loses out to the feat that inspired it from a similar game in Battlefield 1942. Same concept, but you can’t beat that loop. The A-Team music is pretty clutch however.
As I’m still playing Battlefield from time to time, it’s good to know that the jets are up there at least doing entertaining stuff like this, rather than contributing literally nothing to the actual game at hand. It’s like playing a game of Goldeneye and two players just opt to go play Chinese Checkers on the roof of Temple.
More Unreal Posts
- Five Entertaining Slow Motion Video Game Deaths
- Rock Band is SERIOUS BUSINESS
- When Multiplayer Was Multiplayer
- Watch ‘Evony’ Plagarize ‘Age of Empires,’ Right Before Your Eyes
- My Ten Favorite Tracks from Video Game Soundtracks