Dec 01 2011
Go here to see Marilyn Monroe imitators.
That’s Michelle Williams playing Marilyn Monroe in My Week with Marilyn, a new movie out showing nowhere near me. But she’s not the first to try and emulate the icon in various ways.
Five ways money can buy happiness – [Cracked]
The day the 3DS made me sick – [Insert Coin]
John Carter gets a full trailer – [FilmDrunk]
The best celebrity comebacks – [UGO]
The amazing Leia and Kirk YouTube feud – [GammaSquad]
53 photos about Amurrrrica – [theChive]
Clark Kent’s big secret – [GeeksAreSexy]
Awkward pet family photos – [Neatorama]
2500 cheese wheels down a Skyrim mountain – [GamerToob]
Today’s girl is Emily Browning – [Maxim]
A prank call on CNN – [BroBible]
Eisenberg sues crappy horror movie – [Gunaxin]
Ten of the best TV sidekicks – [Guyism]
Manos the Hand of Fate on Blu-ray – [ToplessRobot]
More Unreal Posts
- Vintage Pin Up Post Cards of American and European Film Stars
- 25 Rare Photos of Celebrities
- The Final Countdown: Skyrim Gold, Racist Kids Books and Homefront’s Kim Jong-Il Prediction
- The Final Countdown: Inception Facts, Cell Phone Danger and Doctor Who
- The Final Countdown: Bad Movie Relationship Advice, Kick Ass Sidekicks and eSports on TV?