Nov 02 2011
Go here to see the most needlessly evil movie villain strategies.
When you stop and think about it, sometimes in movies, the villain really doesn’t have to be a villain at all to get what he wants. In fact, it’s like he goes out of his way to be a dick.
The most uncomfortable movie montages – [UGO]
The Grand Theft Auto 5 trailer is here! – [Insert Coin]
A zombie infested 5K run – [GeeksAreSexy]
Amanda Seyfried is now Linda Lovelace – [FilmDrunk]
25 ridiculous juggalos – [HolyTaco]
Five logical fallacies – [Neatorama]
17 awesome sword and sorcery movies – [PopCrunch]
A look at Diablo 3 skills and monsters – [GamerToob]
The best CGI films ever made – [Ranker]
Today’s girl is Ashley Madekwe – [Maxim]
The cast of the Hunger Games together – [Pajiba]
The American Reunion trailer is here – [BroBible]
How is Frodo in The Hobbit? – [ToplessRobot]
Michael Shannon says your Zod costume is bad – [ScreenJunkies]
More Unreal Posts
- The Final Countdown: Bad Fantasy Movies, Crazy Advertising and Wolverine Fails
- The Final Countdown: Small Movie Changes, Supergirl and Diablo 3′s Launch
- The Final Countdown: Dragon Tattoo, Marriage Mode and Diablo 3 on Consoles?
- Alright, The Hobbit Has Officially Sold Me
- The Final Countdown: Fictional LA, Ratner vs. Munn and Steve Jobs the Great Gaming God