Oct 26 2011
This is the Butterfly Effect
I’ll never forget the first time I was hooked on an arcade video game. Yes, Pacman reeled me in a long long time ago. But I’ll never forget going on a family trip and becoming obsessed with the arcade version of Golden Axe.
Ever since playing that game I’ve always loved to see what the covers of video games are like. Whether it’s an arcade game, PC game, or something for your current system, I dig the artwork.
Speaking of which Guzboroda did a great job with these random games…
Taras Charging At His Enemy
The rest are just as awesome…
More Unreal Posts
- My Current Thoughts About Skyrim’s Dragons
- Book Covers Crafted from Video Games
- Unreal Game Review: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
- Final Fight Double Impact: Some Things Are Better Left Dead
- Morning Link: 10 Video Games That Should be Considered Modern Art