Oct 20 2011
This latest Adam Sandler movie has got me almost vomiting. I’m not even kidding. What the hell is Jack and Jill? Is it Little Nicky again? I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Comedy left Adam Sandler after the movie Big Daddy. I defy you to identify a funny movie with Sandler that came after Big Daddy. It’s impossible.
Granted I think Sandler has actually turned into a very respectable serious actor, the days of Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore are long gone. It happens I guess. Disappointing as all hell, but it happens.
Which is why I wanted to share this clip. To me this is the essence of funny Adam Sandler, including his SNL days.
More Unreal Posts
- 5 Notably Funny Comedians Whose Movies Aren’t Funny Anymore
- Memorable Moments in Movies: The Bob Barker Fight in Happy Gilmore
- An Adam Sandler Career Photo Retrospective
- Five Reasons Why Hot Rod is One of the Funniest Movies In the Last 3 Years
- The Final Countdown: Adam Sandler’s Greatest Hits, Life Without Internet and Activision Axes Guitar Hero