Oct 19 2011
(click to enlarge)
Terra Nova is a big risky experiment due to the fact that it costs a lot of damn money to make a show that constantly features dinosaurs. So in order to make sure the dino-CGI is passable, it appears that the rest of the show has had to trip back a bit.
I love Nerf guns as much as the next guy, but I hardly think they’re the best tool for taking down T-Rexes, even if you do paint them intimidating gun colors. I always thought those guns looked little wimpy, and now I know why.
This can’t be the first show or movie to paint over Nerf guns as props. I’m going to go look for other examples, and if you have any, let me know.
More Unreal Posts
- 10 Celebrities Turned Muscle Heads
- Ghost Reporting: The Best Costume at Blizzcon by Far
- Preparing for the…Nerf Apocalypse?
- Baby Chun Li Will Hyakuretsu Kyaku Her Way Into Your Heart
- Something I Never Imagined Possible: A Real Life Omni Tool