Sep 13 2011
(click to enlarge)
Another prime example of why photoshop was invented. Someone has gone through every Bond movie and pulled out a James from each of them. They’re all in the signature tux, and we can see them all lined up so we can decided once and for all who the most debonair one really is.
I mean, you have to go with Sean Connery here. There’s just no beating him. I was never a big Roger Moore fan, and George Lazenby looks like Bruce Campbell playing Bond dress-up. Pierce Brosnan is the Bond I grew up with, so he’ll be in my top tier forever. As for Craig? I’m still not convinced he has the charisma to pull off the role, as mere punching and shooting does not a James Bond make. I guess we’ll see how Bond 23 goes next year.
Which Bond is your favorite?
More Unreal Posts
- Unreality’s Hero of the Week: James Bond
- GIF of the Week: Mr. Bond Has an Interesting Skill Set
- A More Badass Bond Tribute Than What the Oscars Gave Us
- The Final Countdown: American Blockbusters Overseas, Bond the Bad Spy and Trusting Games Journalists
- A Pretty Sweet Collection of 15 Classic James Bond Movie Posters