Sep 09 2011

Old Hollywood Meets New in Incredible Photo Collages

Published by at 11:00 am under Images,Movies

(click to enlarge)

I find a lot of cool stuff looking for content to share on Unreality, but it’s not often something makes me stop in my tracks the way this photo series did. The artist, George Chamoun, spent countless hours searching for the absolute perfect photos that would fit each other, merging old and new Hollywood actors and actresses into one.

It’s not a commentary on their talent, he says, but it’s hard to deny the physical resembles between some of these icons. I’m a little rusty with my classic actors, but I believe the pairings are Natalie Portman/Audrey Hepburn, Angelina Jolie/Elizabeth Taylor, George Clooney/Cary Grant, Robert Pattinson/James Dean and Scarlett Johansson/Marilyn Monroe. If you don’t think those last four would work, you need to check them out below and prepare to have your mind blown. I really hope he continues this series with even more stars.

See the rest below:

6 Responses to “Old Hollywood Meets New in Incredible Photo Collages”

1. Jimon 09 Sep 2011 at 11:22 am

I love them but seriously? James Dean and a sparkely vampire? Come on.

2. Jim Laheyon 09 Sep 2011 at 12:35 pm

As beautiful as I find Natalie Portman, that picture does not do justice to how amazingly gorgeous Audrey Hepburn was. I think it’s because the artist chose to have Portman’s mouth and nose rather than Hepburn’s, but I believe those are Audrey Hepburn’s most characteristic and stunning features.

3. Philipon 09 Sep 2011 at 8:13 pm

Old Hollywood by a million and five. Jim, AH was the loveliest woman that ever lived.

4. Henrikon 10 Sep 2011 at 11:58 am

You lost me at rob pattinson.

5. Edcon 12 Sep 2011 at 5:08 am

james dean was hated by squares for being feminine, too.

6. Mikeon 30 Sep 2012 at 2:09 am

Have to agree totally on the Scarlett Johansson/Marilyn Monroe resemblance. I thought that myself many times through the years about the both of them. The other one are eerily similar too.