Sep 01 2011

The Greatest Splash Mountain Achievement Ever

Published by at 3:00 pm under Images,Oddly Enough,Video Games

There have been a great many awesome Splash Mountain photos over the years, as every single person knows where the camera is. Usually they involve flashing or Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, but I would say that what we’re witnessing here might beat them all.

Can it be real? How exactly would you transport a working television onto Splash Mountain? Did they bring a battery pack? Won’t everything get destroyed by the water they’re about to come crashing down into? If they managed to bring a TV and Gamecube onto the ride, I applaud them. If they managed to make both of them WORK? I bow to them.

10 Responses to “The Greatest Splash Mountain Achievement Ever”

1. Bentlyon 01 Sep 2011 at 3:16 pm

So these guys would be the Super Splash Bros. then?

2. filmrisson 01 Sep 2011 at 3:29 pm

im thinking screenshot/cutout as far as the tv goes. the black lines dont really align too well.
    kudos nonetheless.

3. JapJayon 01 Sep 2011 at 3:51 pm

I’m guessing a cutout, as well. Makes more sense and is much more feasible to pulloff. As filmriss stated, its pretty awesome, though.

4. Adam Newon 01 Sep 2011 at 4:43 pm

it is probably a cutout or just fake because i dont see power cords for the tv or the gamecube, plus if he was holding an actual tv it would fly out of his hands

5. Anthony Gon 01 Sep 2011 at 5:30 pm

You’re killin’ me smalls. It’s obviously a screenshot cutout.

6. Richon 02 Sep 2011 at 11:32 am

I’m more impressed someone still owns a Gamecube.

7. Jim Laheyon 02 Sep 2011 at 2:04 pm

I’m surprised nobody has pointed out the most ridiculous part of this picture… That pasty, dorky, weak-looking kid in back is somehow haus enough to lift a 27″ (That’s a guestimate) TV in basically one arm? Look at the picture, the TV is off to the left of his head far enough to where his left arm is completely stretched out. Good luck holding a TV in that position for more than 2 seconds if you have muscles like that kid.

8. T.R.on 02 Sep 2011 at 3:48 pm

Risk your Wii. Then we’ll talk.

9. Julieon 02 Sep 2011 at 5:08 pm

You shouldn’t really judge people by the way they look. He could be a lot stronger than you think. Although I agree that this picture isn’t real, I don’t agree with you calling someone you don’t even know “pasty, dorky” and “weak-looking”.

10. Amazing Lagannon 30 Nov 2011 at 10:26 am

It’s obviously a cardboard cutout. Where would they get the power source for the tv/gamecube?