Aug 25 2011

Published by at 4:00 pm under Final Countdown

Go here to see human artifacts that aliens will find someday.

When humanity inevitable evaporates due to nuclear war or global warming, someday aliens will come and explore our planet. Not much will still be around in a few thousand (or hundred thousand) years, but these artifacts might remain.

The Countdown

Six products that will make your pet hate you – [cracked]

Jim Carrey loves Emma Stone – [filmdrunk]

You will say awwww for these photos – [thechive]

The ten best guest stars on Louie – [warmingglow]

25 super happy bugs – [holytaco]

The ten best Jimmy Fallon music guest – [pajiba]

The War of 1812: The Movie – [collegehumor]

Today’s girl is Giada DiLaurentiis – [maxim]

Anne Hathaway in new non-Batman film – [fhm]

Han in carbonite ice cubes – [geekologie]

10 myths about TV you believe – [io9]

This is why people don’t like atheists – [thesuperficial]

Black Ops moon zombies video – [g4tv]

10 rules for dorm life – [brobible]

6 Responses to “The Final Countdown: Human Artifacts, Bad Pet Products and Jim Carrey <3s Emma Stone”

1. Heenon 25 Aug 2011 at 8:34 pm

People don’t like atheists?

2. Matton 25 Aug 2011 at 10:04 pm

Paul, I just realized how far away skyrim is and I was hoping u can give me a recomendation for a few good games that have a long play time or really good replay value. By the way ive already played both fallouts oblivion and the mass effects. Thanks for any advice.

3. Behaon 25 Aug 2011 at 10:08 pm

I think people dislike atheists because they themselves aren’t atheists. Why would someone like a person who thinks their religion is wrong?

4. Paul Tassion 25 Aug 2011 at 11:12 pm

@Matt

Red Dead Redemption. Deus Ex is pretty good, not sure how long it is yet though. Tough to get longer than Fallout or Oblivion without going full MMO. I had fun with Fable 2, and that last me awhile. 3, not so much. LA Noire was a unique experience and decently long. I’ll assume you did GTA IV. I dunno, maybe that’s a start. Oh wait, Saints Row 2. That game is amazing.

5. Gankon 25 Aug 2011 at 11:44 pm

Love how my comment wasn’t approved in the lame NattyB OJ article. Love how this place trolls even further with the atheist swipe.

Your slipping folks.

6. NO_HEARTon 29 Aug 2011 at 6:49 am

All babies are atheists, if you hate atheists then you hate babies……why would you hate babies?