Aug 18 2011
We’re so far removed from when Vanilla Ice was popular that it’s not even that interesting to discuss anymore. Still though, the phenomenon that was Robert Van Winkle still kind of tickles me.
I mean we were a country that actually thought his M.C. Hammer pant wearing, “I’m Blacker than Black guys” attitude (symbolized by him dancing with black guys and being the head guy) was cool.
Well there’s one show that put an absolute mockery stamp on all of that. And it was In Living Color. And who better than to complete the transaction than Jim Carrey? What a great moment this was.
More Unreal Posts
- Memorable Moments in Movies: The Complete Dolphin Tank Scene in Ace Ventura
- Alllllllrighty Then: Will Jim Carrey Make a Comeback in 2013?
- Movie Recommendation of the Week: Once Bitten
- 11 Movies That Feature Some Pretty Sweet Break Dance Moves
- The 15 Best Pictures of Mila Kunis