Aug 12 2011
In this day and age of technology some people (like myself) miss the good old days. In the good old days we weren’t saying “Can you hear me now?” Granted we weren’t even talking on cell phones.
But oh just to combine some of those “finer” things with the fast moving gadgets of today. Which is why I love this picture of Kravitz on what appears to be a rotary phone handle yet it’s connected to his iPhone.
Pretty badass if you ask me.
More Unreal Posts
- Photo of the Week: The Future Looks Cool but is a bit Flawed
- The GIF of the Week: “This Item Doesn’t Work Here”
- David Fincher’s Commercial for the Apple iPhone 3GS
- 20 Things Made out of Old Gadgets
- Tech Sounds That We Unfortunately Don’t Get To Hear Anymore