Aug 10 2011
I may not play World of Warcraft due to the fact that I equate it with trying Crystal Meth “just to see what it’s like,” but that doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate a damn good costume when I see it.
Some intrepid cosplayer named Kamui took it upon herself to stop playing the game for a month to create this awesome Druid costume that has far more detail than even the in-game character.
Her real name is Svetlana, she’s 23 and from Germany and did a bunch of different versions of the costume, some of which you can see below.
More Unreal Posts
- The Most Detailed Cosplay I’ve Ever Seen from Kamui
- Diablo 3 Cosplay Begins Already with Awesome Female Monk Costume
- It’s the Turian’s Turn: An Amazing Garrus Valkarian Costume
- The Final Countdown: Video Game Characters Relax, The Avengers and WoW vs. LoL
- Batman’s Many Looks in Arkham City