Aug 02 2011
Usually if we have a gallery like this here, we’re showcasing gorgeous and well made costumes, not accessories, but sometimes every so often one comes along that’s truly stunning, and that’s how I feel about this Mass Effect N7 assault rifle.
It’s fashioned by Vulpin Props, a pro studio who clearly knows what they’re doing. There are a bunch more shots of the gun in action which you can check out below, and if you want to see the ENTIRE process of what it took to make the gun, you can check it out at their blog here.
I think we’ve found the people who should be crafting this stuff for the promised Mass Effect movie. Good lord, do I ever hope that doesn’t end up being terrible.
More Unreal Posts
- Mass Effect Meets Cowboy Bebop
- Fantastic Mass Effect Loyalty Mission Movie Posters
- Your New Awesome Mass Effect 2 Wallpaper
- The Making of The Mass Effect M8 Avenger Assault Rifle
- It’s Nerf or Nothing for Commander Shepard