Aug 01 2011
While I personally thought that the second Iron Man pretty much sucked, that doesn’t mean some cool stuff didn’t come out of the movie. And I’m strictly referring to cosplay here folks. While I feel the movie fell short in so many ways it’s not even worth talking about, there were some pretty awesome get ups at comic and gaming conventions that warrant a nod.
Let’s take Wang Xiao Chang for example. He recreated the famous Iron Man Mark I costume. It weighs about 100 lbs (45 kg) and Wang spent $450 to buy all the parts for the costume. He must be a big fan.
Check out the project after the jump…..
More Unreal Posts
- Iron Little Pony Will Annihilate You with Cuteness
- Steampunk Iron Man Seems Like a Logical Conclusion
- The Morning Link: The Complete Iron Man 2 Image Gallery
- Five Entertaining Iron Man Movie Trailer Mashups
- The Matrix Remade in One Adorable Minute