Jul 25 2011
Out of all the classic moments that populate the final battle at Hogwarts, the latest Harry Potter film created a few new ones that weren’t in the book, and will stick with me ahead of the others.
By far, the most hilariously awkward moment of the film (besides Harry and Ginny’s kiss) was during Voldemort’s victory party where he decided to give Draco Malfoy a bony hug. It was supposed to be a solemn scene, but made everyone in the theater burst out laughing with how out of character and strange it was, and I still say it was a misstep on the part of the film.
But now we can see how that scene COULD have been, with this extended version that turns up the awkward dial to eleven. Watch it for yourself above.
More Unreal Posts
- I Must Have Missed that Chapter
- Potter Devotion Gone Too Far
- Unreal Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- M.I.A. Slaughters Gingers in New Music Video
- Star Wars Blu-Ray Change: More Porkins!