Jul 12 2011
(click for wallpaper size)
I grew up going to church, and I’ve been to a bunch of all shapes and sizes, but the most fascinating thing in any of them has always been the stained glass. There’s just something about it that seems undeniably awe-inspiring.
But why should religion get all the fun? Can’t we appropriate the art style for our own purposes? Of course we can, as the above image shows. Yeah, it’s not ACTUAL stained glass, and just an artist’s interpretation of what it might look like, but it’s pretty damn cool, and I’d pay a pretty penny to get it made in real life.
We see link extolling various virtues such as hookshoting, archery, shielding, boomerang(ing) and sword slashing, which are the key parts of his life philosophy. Surprised the Ocarina didn’t make the list, but I guess that’s not violent enough.
More Unreal Posts
- A Gallery of EVE Online Ships in Everyday Life
- Hey Look, I Made Unreality Desktop Wallpaper
- A Fantastic Gallery of Star Wars in the Real World
- New Wallpaper for You Starcraft Fans
- Fantastic Lord of the Rings Stained Glass Art