Jun 30 2011
I’ve said it before, and people now agree with me. If you’re killing people in a game, you’re not doing it in real life, and now new evidence suggest that anger-releasing violent games could in part contribute to a drop in crime.
More Unreal Posts
- “Violent Games Are Worse Than Porn” – Says Ron Jeremy
- Proposed Law Wants to Put Cigarette-Style Warning Labels on Games Because That Will Do…Something
- I’ve Been Saying This for Years
- An Eleven Year Old’s Rationale For Wanting Call of Duty
- The Morning Link: 12 Ways Video Games Benefit Real Life